ALASCON is committed to perform our services at the highest level of quality. We instantly aim to improve our quality standards, thus we can never be satisfied regardless of our superior work quality. We are constantly determined to raise the bar higher. Hence, this enables us to always exceed our client expectations in all aspects such as technical expertise, budget and time compliance.
Our rigorous quality standards ensure our quality is consistent. Quality assurance is not only management responsibility but instead quality assurance in instilled in our organization culture. Each individual in our company is concerned with our quality of work regardless of grade or rank. We take price in our workforce responsibly which is shown in their work quality.
Each project we undertake, a Quality Plan is implemented, encompassing control measures that ensure the client’s requirements are met, within the specified time, and in line with the budget. We believe in the establishing and evaluating quality objectives for everyone to ensure they are realistic, achievable and measurable taking into account preventive action or outside factors that could prevent the achievement of the bjectives. Further we also believe in constant employee development through training and support from the management. Further, quality assurance department will communicate this policy to all employees and staff in such a way that it is properly understood and followed.
The key objectives of ALASCON quality statement:
- Satisfaction of all of our Customers regardless of project size and their requirements for quality and safety are being achieved at all times
- Confidence of our management and staff that the requirements for quality are set at high
levels, are fulfilled and maintained, and that continuous improvements take place.
- The Health Safety of all those affected by our organization.
- To conduct ourselves inline with the client desires in the most economical and professional manner
- To complete all projects on timely basis and within set budget.
- To reduce the incidence of non-conformances.
- To take advantage of our accumulated knowledge and experience while spreading it to
everyone in our organization
- Always enhancing and building on our excellent past record